BAFLEH JEWELLERY LLC aims to provide our customers’ satisfaction by letting them purchase our goods through online shopping. This will help them to save their time and effort to go to the store. We will bring the goods of your choice till your doorsteps.
- Bafleh Jewellery LLC offers 30AED shipping charge all over United Arab Emirates. (Additional 30AED in selected remote areas in Al Ain and Abu Dhabi)
- For international orders there is not fixed charge and it varies depending upon the country and destination. Prior to shipment, we will confirm the shipment charges and the charges will be added on the final invoice/billing that will be sent to the customer.
Custom Duties and Import Taxes (Applicable for International Shipping)
- Customer is responsible for payment of additional charges such as custom duties, tariff and taxes of their country prior taking the delivered items.
- Therefore, we are advising the customers to check their country import rules/policy in terms of the taxes, custom duties, and tariffs (if applicable) prior placing an order.
- Bafleh Jewellery is not responsible for any duties tariffs or taxes levied by authorities in their country.
- The order/s can only be delivered either on Residential or Commercial address only. It is strictly prohibited to deliver the order in public places such as mall, restaurant, park, hotel, etc.
- The customers will be notified in advance about the delivery date and since it is a precious items, we request the customers to make sure their availability in receiving the delivery of the items.
Delivery to Authorized Person
- Customer are requested to provide the complete details of Recipient name (same with the identification card issued by the government) with complete address and postal code, nearby landmarks, and updated contact number in order to avoid any problems upon delivery.
- At the time of receiving the delivery, the customer/recipient shall provide an original government issued identity card/proof and the details of the same will be note down by the courier agent. We expect the cooperation of the receiver on this process to make sure that the delivery is secured upon receipt.